The community council of Prodromos aiming to the tourist growth of the village has already finished some works of infrastructure and embellishment.
Some of these works are the following:
• The creation of a cultural center next to the church of the village that includes a permanent fair with photographs not only from the village but also from worth seeing places of the around region.
• Essential asphalt covering has been done in all the streets of the community.
• The community council has programmed some works of infrastructure and embellishment that aim to change the village of Prodromos into a modern and European community.
Some of the programmed works are the following:
• The extension and improvement of all the rural streets of the community.
• The manufacture of a new big water dam for potable water.
• The restoration and maintenance of the old municipal school and its transformation into a museum of popular art. Also in the same building, the environmental museum will be accommodated.
• Continuation of the works for the reformation of the central core of the village.
• Creation of new parking places.
• Expansion and improvement of all country roads of the community.
• Reshaping of the community’s central square under European Specifications.
• Improvement of the road leading from the old abattoir to the church.
• Improvement and widening of the road leading from the church to the excursion site “Kambi tou Kalogirou”.
• To be registered in the land-registry plans both within and outside the community.
• Increase of the index of urban development areas.